You've added some lovely stuff to your shopping bag
TERMS & CONDITIONS
All users of our website agree that their access to and use of it are subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this legal notice and to all applicable laws, and that any such access or use is undertaken at the user's own risk. These terms and conditions may be changed at any time without prior notice to you and you are strongly advised to check the current terms and conditions each time you order from us.
This website is operated by Paperchase Products Ltd, and these terms and conditions apply to this website only.
INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE
The information and data displayed on our website is to the best of our knowledge accurate at the time of publication. However Paperchase provides no guarantees, warranties, or assurances of any kind that the site is error free and reserves the right to make modifications at any time without prior notification.
Each product purchased is sold subject to its product description. We will take all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of the products appearing on our website are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered into the system. Although we aim to keep our website as up to date as possible, the information may not always reflect the product information exactly at the moment you place an order. We cannot confirm the price of a product until your order is accepted by us. Prices on this website may differ from prices for the same product in our stores.
When we show an original price or "was" price compared to a sale price, the original price used is the price that the product originally sold for.
UK VAT will be charged on all orders, including orders delivered internationally.
COPYRIGHT & INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The copyright in this website belongs to Paperchase and will at all times remain with us. You may access this website for your own non commercial use only. You may not copy, publish, modify, transfer, create derivative works from, commercially exploit or otherwise use in whole or part any of the content on this website.
You may not delete or alter in any way any copyright, trade mark, intellectual property or other legal notices from any part of this website.
SECURITY & PRIVACY
At Paperchase, we take care to protect your privacy and secure your information.
To provide credit card security and keep your personal information safe, we use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology, the most widely used data encryption coding system for secure eCommerce transactions. If your browser doesn't accept the SSL technology, your purchase will not be permitted. All of the information you provide is encrypted (scrambled) prior to being sent over the Internet to our system. To protect your information once we receive it, we place it on Tier 1 PCI DSS certified systems designed to keep information safe and inaccessible to other Internet users.
The Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a security standard, and we have undertaken significant investment to attain Tier 1 PCI DSS Certification. This Tier 1 Certification and compliance ensures a top level of security and the protection of sensitive customer information including credit cards details. We will ensure that your data is as safe as possible when you purchase products online at Paperchase.
For return visits to the site, we can securely store your credit card information in our system using that same technology if you opt in for us to save your credit card information. Shopping at Paperchase.co.uk is safe, convenient and secure. From your side, if you use our website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer to prevent unauthorised access to your account. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. You should take all necessary steps to ensure that the password is kept confidential and secure and should inform us immediately if you have any reason to believe that your password has become known to anyone else, or if the password is being, or is likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
Please ensure that the details you provide us with are correct and complete and inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provided when registering. You can access and update much of the information you provided us within your ‘my account’ area of the website.
Paperchase.co.uk reserves the right to refuse access to the website, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders at our discretion. If we cancel an order, it will be without charge to you.
We will do our utmost to ensure that availability of the website will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the Internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to the website may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect various types of information depending upon how you use our site. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
- When you become a Paperchase.co.uk registered user, we collect information from you including your name, mailing address, email address and password. This information is gathered to make your shopping experience as a registered user as quick and easy as possible. Additionally, we collect certain personal information if you choose to opt-in to our email newsletters or SMS alerts.
- When you order from us, we collect some personal information from you including your name, billing address, delivery address, email address, phone number(s) and credit card number (with expiration date) or gift voucher number. We also store information on the person who will receive any gift you send (e.g., that person's name and address) and we will retain a record of your purchases. In addition, if you are a registered user and have signed in when you enter this information, it will automatically be saved in your “my account” area for ease of reference. We also provide you with the option not to save your credit card information with us if you so choose.
- Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a smooth, efficient, customised shopping experience and to let you know about offers that may be of interest to you.
- Data collected from this website will also help us work towards improving our website content and for internal marketing analysis and promotional purposes. We will not disclose your personal details to third parties.
- Information collected from you relating to career opportunities within Paperchase will be used as part of our internal recruitment process only and will not be shared with other parties.
WHAT COOKIES ARE & HOW WE USE THEM
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are small piece of information sent by a website that is saved on your hard disk by your computer's browser. It holds information a site may need to interact with you and personalise your experience.
- Cookies can be used by a website to recognise you, although that does not necessarily mean any personal information is stored in the cookies. At Paperchase.co.uk, we store no personal information about you in cookies. Anything you choose to tell us about yourself (such as your address and email address) is stored safely and separately on our secure servers, and you need to provide a password to access it.
You must not use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause, the website or access to it to be interrupted, damaged or impaired in any way. You must use the website for lawful purposes only.
You understand that you, and not Paperchase, are responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from your computer to us. Certain items available online are age restricted. By placing an order for one of these items you are declaring that you are over the minimum age at which you are allowed to purchase these items. These items must be used responsibly and appropriately.
You must not use the website for any of the following:
- for fraudulent purposes, or in connection with a criminal offence or other unlawful activity
- to send, use or reuse any material: that is illegal, offensive, abusive, indecent, defamatory, obscene or menacing; that is breach of copyright, trademark, confidence, privacy or any other right; that could cause harm to third parties; which consists of or contains software viruses; that is or amounts to, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings; or that is "spam"
- to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety
When you place an order to purchase a product, we will send you an email confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order. Your order represents an offer to us to purchase a product which is accepted by us and complete when we send email confirmation to you that we've received your order and the order has been accepted. Any products on the same order which we have not confirmed in the despatch email do not form part of that contract.
Prices on www.paperchase.co.uk may differ from pricing within our stores. In addition to this, sales and promotions that appear online may not always appear in our stores and vice versa. The duration of sales and promotions may also be different online and our stores.
We will introduce sales promotions and sale periods online in line with current legislation. However, products in the sale, the overall sale offer and the duration of the sale online may differ from that in our stores.
FREE UK STANDARD DELIVERY ON ORDERS OVER £25
- Qualifying orders will be presented with the applicable free delivery option at the delivery stage of the checkout.
- Your Shopping Bag must total £25 or more (excluding E-Gift vouchers) after any discounts or promotions have been redeemed to receive the delivery for free.
- E-Gift vouchers do not contribute to the £25 free delivery spend threshold.
- Paperchase reserves the right to withdraw or change this offer at its discretion.
SALE - 100S OF THINGS UNDER £5
- Applies to items in the Sale category only.
- All products included in the Sale have previously been advertised online at a higher price.
- Discounts and promotion codes do not apply to Sale items.
- Available online and in-store
- While stocks last.
- Paperchase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
3 FOR 2 STATIONERY - MIX & MATCH
- Online exclusive - not valid in-store.
- Valid when purchasing 3 full price items from the 3 for 2 Stationery category onsite.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with 3 for 2 Kraft category promotion - these promotions are not mix & match.
- Selected items only. Now includes products from the Mermaid Squad, Shell Yeah and Freestyle ranges.
- Customers must place three full-price, selected items in their shopping bag for the offer to be applied. Lowest priced item free.
- While stocks last.
- Paperchase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
10% STUDENT DISCOUNT
- Place full-priced products in your shopping bag and then add the valid code to the 'promo code' box on the shopping bag page. Only one promo code can be redeemed against any order.
Terms & Conditions:
- Offer is valid in-store when students show a valid NUS card at the till.
- Offer is valid online for anyone with an active UNIDAYS code.
- Valid on full-priced items only.
- Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Paperchase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
BUY MORE SAVE MORE - ONLINE EXCLUSIVE
- Applies to selected lines only, see product pages for applicable lines.
- Save 5% when you buy 2 of the same product, Save 10% when you buy 3 of the same product, Save 15% when you buy 4 of the same product or Save 20% when you buy 5 of the same product.
- While stocks last.
- Minimum product quantities apply.
- Online exclusive, not available in-store.
- Paperchase reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time.
STUDENT AMBASSADOR COMPETITION
To enter, simply post a stationery flat-lay on Instagram with the hashtag #schoolofpaperchase before the competition end date. Competition closes 31/10/18. All winners will be contacted by 30/11/2018. Competition is open to students aged 18 or above. Upon entry, winner consents to be included in all marketing material, including photography, social media, video, email and any other marketing collateral.
PERSONALISED PRODUCTS T&C
Please note that the product images shown are for demonstration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the personalised product.
Personalised products or orders containing any personalised products are only available for Standard Delivery which can take 4 to 6 working days. This is because it takes us time to personalise the product before shipping it. Next Day delivery, Click & Collect and Collect + delivery methods are not available for orders containing personalised products. Treat Me customers will not be given the option to upgrade to a Next Day service via Yodel.
If your order contains both personalised and non-personalised items, they will always be shipped separately. You will receive one order confirmation email but two different dispatch confirmation emails and two different parcels. We cannot determine which will be delivered first.
Please note that orders including personalised products cannot be fulfilled to anywhere outside of the UK.
Returns cannot be accepted on personalised products (identified by SKU starting with “P-“) unless the item is faulty. If a personalised item is faulty, our normal Returns policy applies and it can be returned within 30 days of receipt (longer periods may in some circumstances apply under the Consumer Rights Act 2015). We will refund the price paid and the basic delivery charge as well as the cost of packaging and postage for returning the product. If you need to return a faulty personalised product, please click here to contact our Customer Service Team and let them know that your personalised product is faulty.
Customer ratings and reviews terms and conditions:
By submitting any content to Paperchase, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 13 years old;
You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
- that is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- that infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
- for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
- that includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
- that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
For any content that you submit, you grant Paperchase a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
By submitting your email address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that Paperchase and its third party service providers may use your email address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
When writing your review, please consider the following guidelines:
- Focus on the product and your individual experience using it
- Provide details about why you liked or disliked a product
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR WEBSITE
Please review our returns policy, which applies to products purchased online. Please note that the returns policy does not affect your statutory right to cancel contracts for the purchase of goods made online in accordance with the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013 referred to below.
If the cost of the product has changed between the time of the return and the time of the refund, www.paperchase.co.uk will refund the amount you paid for the product.
For the most recent information regarding our delivery details please visit our delivery page.
By law, customers in the European Union also have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item purchased online within fourteen working days of the day after the day on which the item is delivered.
To cancel your purchase within the fourteen period, please visit our returns policy page for instructions. Please note that you will be responsible for the costs of returning the items to us unless we delivered the item to you in error, or if the item is damaged or defective. You should be aware that once we begin the delivery process you will not be able to cancel any contract you have with us for additional services carried out by us.
For more information on your right to withdraw from your purchase within the fourteen working day cooling-off period, you may wish to visit the Government website www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2013/3134 which sets out the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013.
When ordering goods online for delivery overseas you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once the package reaches the specified destination. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from Paperchase.co.uk, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
We would like our international customers and customers despatching products internationally to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities. If the order is a gift, the package is marked "Gift" but the cost of the item is still stated on the customs form. Customs authorities require us to state the value of the gift item directly on the package.
- eGift vouchers purchased online may only be redeemed for purchases online on our UK website, they cannot be used on the US, EU and FR sites.
- You cannot use an eGift voucher to purchase another eGift voucher.
- The eGift voucher has a cash redemption value of 0.001p and is not transferable or assignable.
- eGift vouchers cannot be cancelled by the purchaser of the egift voucher once they have been redeemed in part or in full.
- Any unused balance will be placed in the recipient’s online account and is not transferable. Your balance can be viewed at any time - login into your account here.
- If the order exceeds the amount of the gift voucher, the balance must be paid by credit or debit card.
- To avoid disappointment, please make sure you redeem your eGift voucher before the expiry date that appears on the voucher. eGift vouchers and unused portions of egift vouchers expire one year from the date of issue, where permissible under applicable law. Once the gift voucher has expired we are unable to extend the expiry date under any circumstances.
- Our current standard terms and conditions apply to all purchases except where they conflict with these terms and conditions.
- If you cancel an order for any product you have purchased by redeeming your eGift voucher, your account will be credited with the amount redeemed. If you redeem your eGift voucher in part payment of any item, you have the right to request a refund in respect of the amount you paid using your credit/debit card. If you do not request a refund your account will be credited with the full amount paid.
- Paperchase will have the right to close customer accounts and request alternative forms of payment if a fraudulently obtained eGift voucher is either redeemed through the Paperchase website or is redeemed and used to make purchases on the site.
- Paperchase reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the eGift voucher and refund the voucher at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the voucher if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
GIFT CARDS & REFUND CARDS (IN-STORE ONLY)
- Gift cards and refund cards can only be redeemed in store not online.
- Gift cards and refund cards must be kept safe and should be treated as cash. Paperchase cannot be held liable for lost, stolen or damaged cards or for the loss of any credit amounts held on the cards.
- Gift cards and refund cards can be used in any Paperchase store in the United Kingdom and Channel Islands (but excluding Paperchase concessions in department stores).
- Gift cards and refund cards cannot be used for purchases online. Similarly, gift vouchers purchased on line cannot be redeemed in a Paperchase store (including Paperchase concessions in department stores).
- Gift cards and refund cards cannot be exchanged for cash. Refunds for an item purchased using a gift card will be credited back to a gift card.
- If you purchase a gift card or top up a gift card or and refund card, the value added and the balance on the card will be shown on the till receipt produced after the transaction. Similarly, when you use the card the amount used and the remaining balance (if any) will be shown on the till receipt produced after the transaction.
- The minimum amount required to activate or top up a gift card is £1. The maximum balance which there can be on any gift card or refund card is £500.
- Gift cards can be topped up at the till point of any Paperchase store (excluding concessions) in the United Kingdom or Channel Islands.
- You may use a gift card or refund card to purchase goods of a higher price than the balance on the gift card provided the difference is paid by some other means.
- You can check in store (excluding concessions) for balance enquiries or contact customer services on 0207 467 1788.
- Gift cards and refund cards will remain valid for 24 months from the date the card was last used, and any remaining balance will be cancelled on expiry of this period. Gift cards will also be cancelled 30 days after the balance reaches £0.
- Paperchase reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the gift card and refund card at any time and to take appropriate action, including the cancellation of the card if, at its discretion, it deems such action necessary. This does not affect your legal rights.
OLAPIC TERMS & CONDITIONS
You grant to Paperchase Products LTD the right to use your social media handle, moniker, name and/or your photographs(s), upload, video, comment, testimonial, likeness and other submissions in addition to those you have tagged with @frompaperchase or a Paperchase campaign hashtag (“Your Post”) in perpetuity and for any brand marketing, advertising and promotional purposes, including but not limited to on paperchase.co.uk, in social media, on third party retail sites featuring Paperchase, print materials, in-store or digital advertising.
Paperchase may use, reproduce, distribute, combine Your Post with other materials, alter and/or edit it in any manner in its sole discretion. You hereby represent and warrant that (i) you own all rights in and to your posts, (ii) you have permission from any person(s) appearing in Your Post to grant the rights herein, (iii) you are not a minor, (iv) Paperchase’s use of Your Post will not violate the rights of any third party or any law and, (v) if Your Post contains a testimonial you further agree that it is a true and accurate expression of your honest belief based on use of Paperchase’s products and that you have disclosed receipt of any free product or incentives in exchange for providing Your Post.
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold Paperchase and any person acting on Paperchase’s behalf harmless from any liability related in any way with the use of your post.
Paperchase.co.uk, Paperchase.eu and Paperchase-usa.com are operated by:
Paperchase Products Limited,
12 Alfred Place
London WC1E 7EB
We are a company registered in England and Wales. Company number 3185938. Registered for VAT number 726867884.