You've added some lovely stuff to your shopping bag
TREAT ME FAQS
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Where do I get my Treat Me card from?
The Paperchase Treat Me card can be picked up when you make a purchase in any one of our stores (excludes concessions).
Visit our store finder to find your local store.
Note: Treat Me cards are currently not available to order online.
Where can I use my Treat Me card?
Your Treat Me card can be used in any of our high street and shopping centre stores (excluding concessions) and online on our website (you need to activate your card online first).
How do I register my Treat Me card online?
It's easy, click here to register your card.
Note: You can only register one Treat Me card per customer.
HOW DO I EARN & USE TREATS?
How do I earn my Treats?
Like we said, there are no points, just treats! Every time you spend in any one of our participating stores or online and use your Treat Me card, you'll move a little closer to your next treat! Please note purchases of gift cards and stamps in store and eGift vouchers online do not contribute towards the rewards earned.
Where can I use the treat(s) I earn?
You can redeem your treats in participating stores (excluding Paperchase concessions in a department store) or online. Don't forget, you'll need to sign in to your account online to use them on the website. Click here to sign in.
In store, simply hand your Treat Me card to one of our sales team at the till point and they'll swipe your card for you to get your treat(s).
What treats do I get?
We don't want to spoil it for you all at once, but there are some treats which we can share with you:
- 15% off after your first purchase. Remember to activate your card online immediately if you want to use your 15% off online.
- £5 off on your birthday - remember, we'll need your date of birth in order for you to qualify for a birthday treat.
- Free Click & Collect (normally £2.99) when you spend £10 or more, to a participating store of your choice.
- Complimentary upgrade to next day delivery via Yodel: free when you spend £25 or more, or at the same price of our standard service (£2.99) when you spend under £25.
- £5 off of your next purchase each time you spend £50 or more.
- Free greeting card once you have bought 7 cards
- A free regular premium coffee each week when you make a purchase in one of our flagship stores and 10% off food when you display an activated Treat Me card.
Terms & Conditions apply.
How long do I have to use my treats?
If you have been registered with a card in store, the offers you will receive will be valid for the periods listed below:
- 15% off next purchase - valid for 28 days after your card has been registered in store.
- £5 off on your birthday - valid for 28 days.
- Spend £50 and receive £5 voucher - valid for 28 days
- Free card when you have bought 7 cards – valid for 28 days
For more information, visit our Terms & Conditions.
Occasionally we'll treat you to bonus treats which we'll tell you about under the 'Treat Me' tab when you log in to your account.
Can I use my NUS card in conjunction with me Treat Me card?
Student discount is not available for use in conjunction with the Treat Me card offers and discounts.
When shopping online, you can still choose from free click & collect or a free upgrade to next day delivery (via Yodel) in conjunction with student discount. Simply enter your UNiDAYS code at the checkout to qualify for student discount and select your shipping method.
Why am I not receiving my treats?
It may be that you have not yet registered your Treat Me card. You need to register your card to get all of the benefits. If you're yet to register your card, click here.
I've activated my card, why am I still not receiving my treats?
Give our customer service team a shout. You can click here or call us on 0203 322 4788 and we'll try to help you.
How do I check if I have a treat(s) on my card which I haven't used?
It's easy, simply Log In to your account to check what treats are waiting for you!
I HAVE ISSUES WITH MY CARD
What do I do if my card has been lost, stolen or damaged?
Don't panic, we can help you! Pick up a new Treat Me card in your local participating store and one of our sales team will do the rest for you.
Please note that unfortunately the store won’t be able to transfer any residual balance you had on your card.
What happens if I forget to use my Treat Me card during a purchase?
Unfortunately we are not able to add transactions to Treat Me cards after a purchase, so make sure you remember to use your Treat Me card every time you purchase in store or online.
What happens if I refund a purchase I made using my Treat Me card?
Treat Me discounts and offers are one time use only. If you are issued a refund, unfortunately you won't be able to use the same treat again.
How do I cancel my Treat Me card?
We're sorry that you're not enjoying your treats and we understand sometimes we have to let you go. Before you do leave us, remember that you will lose any unused rewards once your card has been cancelled.
If you still haven't changed your mind, give our customer service team a shout. Simply click here and we'll cancel your card for you.