This agreement sets out the terms and conditions on which
wireless internet access (“the Service”) is provided free of
charge to you, a guest, vendor, board member or employee of
Paperchase Products Ltd (“the Company”).
Your access to the Service is completely at the discretion of the
Company. Access to the Service may be blocked, suspended, or
terminated at any time for any reason including, but not limited
to, violation of this Agreement, actions that may lead to
liability for the Company, disruption of access to other users or
networks, and violation of applicable laws or regulations. The
Company reserves the right to monitor and collect information
while you are connected to the Service and that the collected
information can be used at discretion of the Company, including
sharing the information with any law enforcement agencies, the
Company partners and/or the Company vendors.
The Company may revise this Agreement at any time. You must
accept this Agreement each time you use the Service and it is
your responsibility to review it for any changes each time.
We reserve the right at all times to withdraw the Service, change
the specifications or manner of use of the Service, to change
access codes, usernames, passwords or other security information
necessary to access the service.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, INCLUDING CHANGES THERETO,
DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE SERVICE.
- that the Service may not be uninterrupted or error-free;
- that your device may be exposed to viruses or other harmful
applications through the Service;
- that the Company does not guarantee the security of the
Service and that unauthorised third parties may access your
computer or files or otherwise monitor your connection;
- that the Company’s ability to provide the Service without
charge is based on the limited warranty, disclaimer and
limitation of liability specified in this Section and it would
require a substantial charge if any of these provisions were
- that the Company can at any point block access to Internet
outlined in 2.1.
The service and any products or services provided on or in
connection with the service are provided on an "as is", "as
available" basis without warranties of any kind. All warranties,
conditions, representations, indemnities and guarantees with
respect to the content or service and the operation, capacity,
speed, functionality, qualifications, or capabilities of the
services, goods or personnel resources provided hereunder,
whether express or implied, arising by law, custom, prior oral or
written statements by the Company, or otherwise (including, but
not limited to any warranty of satisfactory quality,
merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, title and
non-infringement) are hereby overridden, excluded and disclaimed.
2. Acceptable Use of the Service
- 2.1 You must not use the Service to access Internet Services,
or send or receive e-mails, which:
- 2.1.1 are defamatory, threatening, intimidating or which
could be classed as harassment;
- 2.1.2 contain obscene, profane or abusive language or
- 2.1.3 contain pornographic material (that is text, pictures,
films, video clips of a sexually explicit or arousing nature);
- 2.1.4 contain offensive or derogatory images regarding sex,
race, religion, colour, origin, age, physical or mental
disability, medical condition or sexual orientation;
- 2.1.5 contain material which infringe third party’s rights
(including intellectual property rights);
- 2.1.6 in our reasonable opinion may adversely affect the
manner in which we carry out our work;
- 2.1.7 are bulk and/or commercial messages;
- 2.1.8 contain forged or misrepresented message headers,
whether in whole or in part, to mask the originator of the
- 2.1.9 are activities that invade another’s privacy; or
- 2.1.10 are otherwise unlawful or inappropriate;
- 2.2 Music, video, pictures, text and other content on the
internet are copyright works and you should not download, alter,
e-mail or otherwise use such content unless certain that the
owner of such works has authorised its use by you.
- 2.3 You must not use the service to access illegally or
without authorisation computers, accounts, equipment or networks
belonging to another party, or attempting to penetrate security
measures of another system. This includes any activity that may
be used as a precursor to an attempted system penetration,
including, but not limited to, port scans, stealth scans, or
other information gathering activity.
- 2.4 You must not use the service to distribute Internet
Viruses, Trojan Horses, or other destructive software.
- 2.5 The Service is intended for the Company guest use only.
Access to this Service must not be used for commercial activity.
- 2.6 Company employees are also bound by all Company policies
and directives even if they access the Service using personal
devices or equipment.
- 2.6 We may terminate or temporarily suspend the Service if we
reasonably believe that you are in breach of any provisions of
this agreement including but not limited to clauses 2.1 to 2.6
- 2.7 We recommend that you do not use the service to transmit
or receive any confidential information or data and should you
choose to do so you do so at your own risk.
3. Criminal Activity
- 3.1 You must not use the Service to engage in any activity
which constitutes or is capable of constituting a criminal
offence, either in the United Kingdom or in any country
throughout the world.
- 3.2 You agree and acknowledge that we may be required to
provide assistance and information to law enforcement,
governmental agencies and other authorities.
- 3.3 You agree and acknowledge that we will monitor your
activity while you use this service and keep a log of the
Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses of any devices which access
the Service, the times when they have accessed the Service and
the activity associated with that IP address
- 3.4 You further agree we are entitled to co-operate with law
enforcement authorities and rights-holders in the investigation
of any suspected or alleged illegal activity by you which may
include, but is not limited to, disclosure of such information as
we have (whether pursuant to clause 3.3 or otherwise), and are
entitled to provide by law, to law enforcement authorities or
4. Other Terms
- 4.1 Under no circumstances will the Company, their suppliers
or licensors, or their respective officers, directors, employees,
agents, and affiliates be liable for consequential, indirect,
special, punitive or incidental damages, whether foreseeable or
unforeseeable, based on claims of the Guest or its appointees
(including, but not limited to, unauthorised access, damage, or
theft of your system or data, claims for loss of goodwill, claims
for loss of data, use of or reliance on the service, stoppage of
other work or impairment of other assets, or damage caused to
equipment or programs from any virus or other harmful
application), arising out of breach or failure of express or
implied warranty, breach of contract, misrepresentation,
negligence, strict liability in tort or otherwise.
- 4.2 You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Company and
its suppliers, licensors, officers, directors, employees, agents
and affiliates from any claim, liability, loss, damage, cost, or
expense (including without limitation reasonable legal fees)
arising out of or related to your use of the Service, any
materials downloaded or uploaded through the Service, any actions
taken by you in connection with your use of the Service, any
violation of any third party's rights or an violation of law or
regulation, or any breach of this agreement. This Section will
not be construed to limit or exclude any other claims or remedies
that the Company may assert under this Agreement or by law.
- 4.3 This Agreement shall not be construed as creating a
partnership, joint venture, agency relationship or granting a
franchise between the parties. Except as otherwise provided
above, any waiver, amendment or other modification of this
Agreement will not be effective unless in writing and signed by
the party against whom enforcement is sought. If any provision of
this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, in whole or in part,
such holding will not affect the validity of the other provisions
of this Agreement.
- 4.4 The Company’s performance of this Agreement is subject to
existing laws and legal process, and nothing contained in this
Agreement shall waive or impede the Company’s right to comply
with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your
use of this Service or information provided to or gathered by the
Company with respect to such use. This Agreement constitutes the
complete and entire statement of all terms, conditions and
representations of the agreement between you and the Company with
respect to its subject matter and supersedes all prior writings
By agreeing to the terms of service, I confirm that I accept
these terms and conditions as the basis of my use of the wireless
internet access provided.