It’s Love Week We’ve teamed up with our friends at Lindt to create the perfect love story. The marriage between a cute bear and a huge love of chocolate.
This is such a quick, easy and simple idea that the kids will love and parents will love more, the only thing is, they may need to be encouraged to make a few of these – one of these delicious chocolate Lindt hearts is just not enough.
So, to make these, simply download our template: BEAR TEMPLATE and let’s begin!
- Cut out the templates and trace your shapes onto two pieces of different coloured card. We chose brown and cream, a classic combo, but something like pink and red would be really cute for Valentine’s Day.
2. Cut out all the different parts of the template
3. Once you made all your cuts, let’s start glueing on the shapes and building our bear
4. For the arms that will hold your chocolate heart in place, make a little fold at the top of the arm and stick this on the back of the bear
5. Once both arms are secured, pop your heart onto his belly and fold the arms over and glue the hands together
6. We told you it was easy – a quick and fun way to brighten up someone’s day on Valentine’s Day.